How It Works: The Oil Boss clings to the side of the machine tool above the sump at approximately eye level. The small Surface Sucker™ floats in the sump and draws in the top fluid layer. The coolant is pumped to the Oil Boss, where it passes through its special coalescing media causing the oil to separate from the coolant. The oil is held in the oil containment area, until the operator opens the disposal tap and drains the oil. The filtered fluid then travels into the clean chamber where is automatically pumped back to the sump.
- The Oil Boss has no tubes, mops, disks or belts to wear out. The filtration media is easily washed out and reused.
- The Oil Boss gets out of the way. Magni-Cling™ technology allows it to cling to the side of most metallic surfaces, hanging up and out of the way.
- The Oil Boss brings your coolant to eye level. It also lifts the tramp oil so you no longer have to bend down to see if you are removing unwanted tramp oils.
- The Oil Boss eliminates oil buckets on the shop floor. The Oil Boss keeps your aisles and paths free of clutter by neatly containing tramp oils until you are ready to remove by opening the waste oil tap.
- The Oil Boss picks up hard to remove oils that conventional oil skimmers leave behind. The unique Oil Boss surface sucker will remove liquids that float freely on cutting fluid. The low profile suction float also boasts a smaller foot print that allows it to fit in very tight sumps.
- The Oil Boss is easy to clean and maintain. Simply drain it, lift it from the hooks of the Magni-Cling back plate, and wash it in the shop sink.
- The Oil Boss is reversible. You can choose a position that prevents hoses from crossing the front of the unit and tangling up.
COMPLETE! Our price includes the pump, float, mounting bracket, and hoses.