HydroBlend™ 6000 Series 7 GPM Water Powered Proportioning Pumps
Hydroblend Proportioners are used extensively in the metalworking industry to mix water-soluble coolants, lubricants and low dilution high viscosity drawing and stamping compounds. Ensuring your metalworking concentrates are mixed properly, the Hydroblend will do its part to optimize your efficiency and profitability. At Hydroblend, quality and reliability are never compromised.
The Hydroblend is a water powered chemical metering pump and can therefore be located near an isolated water source without electrical connections. Installation is simple, straightforward, and takes very little time.
Metalworking concentrate will perform as intended only if it is diluted properly. A consistent and accurately diluted effluent will reduce waste, extend tool life, improve surface finish, and optimize sump life.
- Cutting & Grinding Fluids
- Forging, Stamping and Drawing Compounds
- Soluble Oils
- Die Casting & Metal Stamping
- Parts Washers & Vibratory Finishing
- Reduces chemical waste
- Improves proportioning accuracy
- Easy installation
- Reliable operation
- Non electrical
- Lowest Life Cycle Cost (Accuracy + Durability = Outstanding Value)
Water Driven Pumps use water to drive a piston which pumps concentrate into a mixing chamber where it is mixed with the water. The concentration is not affected by water pressure or the concentrate level, which makes them very accurate. These units can be hooked up in-line or to a hose reel and are typically used in central distribution systems.
Note: Plumbing codes in some areas may require a backflow preventer or other types of controls before the mixing system. Also, it is always recommended (and required for the warranty) to install a water pre-filter before the mixer.
- 7 gpm @ 75 psi
- Acrylic pump head and viton seals standard, other combinations available
- Models with alternative pump head materials (PVC, HDPE, K) and/or alternative seal combinations (EPDM, TFE, FS) are available – call for application and pricing
- Stainless steel valve block, outlet fitting, and main cylinder
- Reduces chemical waste, improves proportioning accuracy, repeatable formulations, easy installation, and reliable operation
- Water pre-filter included – 200 mesh/50 micron cleanable screen, garden hose fittings
- We stock one each of the 6040-AV, 6080-AV, 6080-FS, and 6320-AV pumps, two 6120-AV pumps, and four 6180-AV pumps. These models can be added to the cart.
- NOTE: Model 6180-AV – IN Stock – Our best-selling coolant metering pump!
Other models require some lead time. Please CALL or email to order models not in stock.
|HydroBlend™ 6000 Series 7 GPM Water Powered Proportioning Pumps|
|Model||Max Output||Min Ratio||Max Ratio||Min%||Max%||Price|