Proportional mixers are used to properly mix concentrates with water producing working solutions and make-up solutions. Typical applications for proportional mixing pumps are coolants, cleaners, strippers, degreasers, fertilizers, and fungicides.
- Save labor by mixing faster than by hand
- Automatic models save even more by keeping containers full unattended
- More accurate than hand mixing
- Safer because less contact with concentrates
- Lean coolant mixtures can cause excessive tool wear, corrosion on parts and machines, and increased bacteria growth
- Rich coolant mixtures can cause sticky or slippery residues, operator irritation, and waste expensive concentrate
- Lean cleaner mixtures won’t perform as intended